The final program is complete! Download a copy here.
Tuesday, 7 July 2015
- 6:00 PM - Registration and Opening Reception, New Media Lab (E-14), 6th Floor
Wednesday, 8 July 2015
- 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM - Keynotes and Concurrent Technical Sessions
- 9:00 AM -- Opening Plenary, Room 32-123, Stata Center
- Keynote address by Michael Batty (University College London): "Sketch Planning with Simplified Land Use Transportation Models"
Thursday, 9 July 2015
- 7:30 AM - 6:15 PM - Keynotes and Concurrent Technical Sessions
- 9:45 - 10:45 AM - Thursday Plenary on ""ICT Impact on Planning Practice and Education"
- Panelists: Renee Sieber (McGill), Sarah Williams (MIT), and Jinhua Zhao (MIT).
- With comments from CUPUM Board Members Anthony Yeh, Andrew Allen, Stan Geertman, Dick Klosterman, and Nelson Rodrigues da Silva.
- 6:45 PM - Conference Dinner
Friday, 10 July 2015
- 8:45 AM - 12:30 PM - Keynotes and Concurrent Technical Sessions
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 AM -- Friday Plenary
- Closing Keynote from Assaf Biderman (MIT): "The Senseable City"
- 12:30 PM - Close of on-campus portion of Academic Conference
- 12:30 PM - 6:00 PM - Afternoon Field Trips
In order for authors to see when they are scheduled to present, we have published a preliminary version of the proceedings index online on June 24. The full proceedings, including the submissions, will be posted the week of the conference. Speakers can find when they are scheduled to present by 1) find themselves in the Author listings, available at the top right, and note the session code, and 2) look up the session day and time on the "Paper Sessions" page. You may view the preliminary proceedings here: